Here is how to make 10x more sales by following my tried and tested process. For the last five years most of my clients no longer want just excellent qualified leads; they also want me to help close their sales. So here is my process which has helped to win £Millions for my clients:
- Route to Market Check – make sure that your product or service is suitable for telemarketing and that there is not a better route to market.
- Profiling Relevancy – know what you are selling. Understand the buyer by profiling them. Your process will begin with hyper-targeting. In short, you will be calling less people, but you will call more of the relevant people. Thus increasing your efficiency.
- Data Building – Using your profiling of the potential buyers either purchase or build your targeted call list with all the contact details you need. The better the data, the more time you will spend talking to the right people – again this will increase your efficiency.
- Killer Pitch – Without a killer pitch you are just playing a numbers game. I have the highest pitch-to-close ratio on the planet (so I’m told). Pitch better and get more results per call.
- Make the Meeting happen – circa 33% of meetings generated by cold-calling result in a postponed meeting. This is a fact of life and has nothing to do with your pitch. Make sure the meeting happens by checking everyone is attending and re-book swiftly if anyone can’t make it. You could increase your sales by up to 1/3 by getting this right.
- Call to Action – make every meeting count by creating a call to action – you should never end a meeting without agreeing to end the process, timetable the next meeting or agree on the closure of the sale.
- Listen more & talk less – Don’t just talk and talk at your prospect – find out what your prospect really wants and needs. If you did your profiling correctly, then get your prospect to tell you what they want.
- Relevancy of Collateral – a short but highly relevant presentation will always hit the spot. Keep It Simple, make it visually attractive and never forget your Features, Advantages & Benefits (FAB).
- Sales Momentum – The rhythm of the sale is vital – go too fast and you will upset your prospect. Go too slow and your prospect will lose interest. Listen to your prospect and create a momentum that is perfectly balanced.
- DMU Identification – You need to know the Decision Makers who are involved and make sure that you are talking to all those who are involved in the sign-off process.
- Fulfilment Process – know your fulfilment process and what your prospect needs. You need to know who will be doing what on both sides and when to expedite this.
- Segue Selling – Unless you are unbelievably lucky that you can close every sale in one phone call – then you must tighten up your constant contact processes. By staying in touch with your prospective client from the 1st cold call until the sale is signed off you will potentially increase your sales by up to 600%
- Sales Team Line-Up – choose a mixture of product people and sales people – it’s rare that a sales person will have deep product knowledge. Likewise it’s unlikely that a product expert will have deep sales-closing knowledge. Pick the right team and you could increase your sales closing by circa 800%
I was an award-winning salesman in my youth. I now help my clients to find new business and close it – either working directly with my clients or training their sales teams.
If you have a budget and a need – you can always call me on + 44 (0) 203 790 9307 or email email@example.com – read more about me at www.stephen-law.co.uk or view my Linkedin profile https://uk.linkedin.com/in/stephen-law-671b8a86